Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Morning Prayer by Marianne Williamson

A Gift...
Excerpt of My Morning Prayer Ritual ~
(taken from "Meditations for a Miraculous Life" CD by Marianne Williamson)

"...This is the day that the Lord hath made...
And I pray...
May I become the person God would have me be.
That I may do what God would have me do.

Dear God, Where would you have me go,
what would you have me do,
what would you have me say and to who?

On this day and everyday,
May the Light of God now pour forth upon me,
through every aspect & cell of my being,
that I may be Light unto Others.
May where I walk & where I stand today be Holy Ground.
May every encounter...be a Holy Encounter.

I salute with Love everyone I will meet today.
Everyone I know and everyone I do not yet know.
I pour forth Light in front of me,
into every situation and every circumstance I will experience.

On this day...
May I be a servant of God...
A teacher of God...
A minister of God...
Giving that which I wish to receive ...
Loving as I wish to be Loved...
A natural conduit for the miracles of God,
as I open my Heart to receive them..
And to give them to others as well.

And thus my my day be blessed.
May I be blessed that I might be a blessing unto others.
Every situation shall be a lesson for for me,
and for those with whom I am in contact.

May I be my more Loving Self…
Teach me, God, how to Bless and no longer blame…
To Forgive and no longer judge…
To receive…
To Be at Peace…
To be a Channel for your Love…
May myself, may this world,
May all living things be Blessed this precious day.

I send the Love and the Blessing and the Healing of God
To all war torn regions of this world…
For those who are hungry, may they be fed…
For those who are sick, may they be healed…
For those who suffer, Dear God, comfort them…
To those who are unjustly treated, Help Dear God..
And use me as your vessel that I might help You help them.

Give Meaning to my Life…
Health to my Body…
And Graciousness to my Heart.
On this day and everyday,
May Your Will be Done…
On Earth as it is in Heaven…
For me and for all humankind.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment